If you are looking for a charity to support here are some suggestions of what you could possibly do. We can provide information fliers and gift aid envelopes by post if these would be useful:
- Keep all those loose coins in a jar for us and encourage all family members to so as well (we don't mind doing the adding up at the end!!!!)
- Have a coffee morning in aid of our charity.
- Have a 'themed' meal with friends.
- Maybe consider a sponsored activity.
- Bands and choirs often want a charity to support. If you are in one maybe suggest usas a worthwhile charity.
- Selling arts and crafts at Christmas fairs.
- Hire a video and have a film night in with friends
- Help our charity to raise FREE DONATIONS at no cost whatsoever to you, when you SHOP ON LINE.
All that is required is for you to register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and nominate 'Hands up for Uganda' as the charity you wish to raise funds for. Whenever you make an on-line purchase with a company that donates to charities you will be asked whether you want the donation........PLEASE CLICK YES.
Sign up and support us now by visiting www.easyfundraising.org.uk. The link above will take you to the website.
- Direct donations can be paid via the website Hands up for Uganda or direct into the account (details at end of the newsletter). Many supporters are now paying monthly direct debits straight into the account, which is also great for us.
- There are lots of websites that provide fund-raising ideas as well, so do have a google!!!
- See 'Up and Coming' and 'Past Events' on the icons above for further ideas.
- GIFT AID: Please remember that if you are a UK tax payer, by gift aiding donations we receive a further 25% from the government . Click on the gift aid link below which will take you to the form to fill out.